Designers usually rely on ready to use and reusable jQuery UI components when building stunning jQuery applications and websites. If you wish to ensure that your app or site is responsive and cross-browser, it is best to use jQuery templates. These handy and powerful tools will save you both time and money.
Most jQuery templates available out there are rich in features and tools. They are also easy to customize, which helps you make your jQuery application look unique. Here are some of the best jQuery template Examples that are worth considering in 2019 when building a complex jQuery application or website.
The fully responsive Drupal 7 and 8 theme, Porto is optimized for both speed and search engine optimization.
- Unlimited headers and footers
- Multiple Portfolio options
- Plenty of powerful shortcodes
- More than 350 icons
- Dark and light versions
The Photo Nexus template features a dark and shadowy color scheme along with an eye-catchy design.
- Advanced Photo Gallery features
- Powerful Admin settings
- Multiple Page templates
- Compatible with most modern web browsers
- Clean code and detailed documentation
The fully responsive and easy to use Edition template boats a clean and elegant design. The template can be easily customized too.
- More than 300 Google Fonts
- Child theme included
- Custom Category Orders, Colors, and Page layouts
- Unlimited Post Slideshows and Review Criteria
- Live theme customizer
The premium Studio Box template is an ideal option when it comes to building killer portfolio websites.
- 9 Attractive color skins
- A well-designed Drop down menu
- Advanced theme options
- Clean and simple code
- Easy to use and customize
CStar is a beautiful design WordPress theme that is equipped with more than 5 background editors.
- Six Sliders
- Powerful Shortcode generator
- More than 30 video tutorials
- 500+ Google Fonts
- Unlimited color choices
Bulkit is actually a SaaS landing page template that comes with more than 50 website demo page layouts.
- 6 Unique landing page kits
- More than 500 useful components
- 45 Component pages
- Attractive UI graphics and illustrations
- Simple design and user-friendly interface
The magazine WordPress theme, Matero offers plenty of options to customers when it comes to website creation.
- More than 500 Google web fonts
- 20+ Custom widgets
- Powerful Options panel
- Unlimited color schemes
- Excellent support and detailed documentation
The well-designed modern Portfolio WordPress theme, Nostalgia is powered by jQuery.
- Pre-built social, page header, and page icons
- Unlimited page styles
- Background music player included
- Can be fully customized
- Build-in About, Portfolio, and Services Page templates
The simple, elegant, and modern Echoes WordPress theme gives customers access to a fine selection of ready to use components.
- More than 15 shortcodes
- 3 Main page layouts
- 10+ Beautiful color skins
- Well-designed pages
- jQuery validated Working Contact Form
Designed based on the Bootstrap 4 framework, Codebase is a stunning template suitable for different web design and development projects.
- Six elegant color schemes
- More than 1100 font icons
- Plenty of powerful widgets
- Hosting Pages and date time picker
- Easy to customize and use
Vulcan is actually a minimalistic Business HTML template that will make your website look great across different devices.
- Based on UIkit 3 framework
- Optimized for speed and SEO
- Responsive design
- Clean and eye-catchy design
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and other modern web browsers
Studio Zen is a powerful Photography theme that is available in both dark and light colored versions.
- Advanced theme options
- Fullscreen YouTube, HTML, Vimeo, and FLV flash videos
- Captions, Thumbnails, and more
- Background Audio Playback and Fullscreen Image Slideshows
- 5+ Custom widgets