Do you know that approximately 38 percent of internet users will immediately leave a website if they are not happy with its design. Websites that are hard to navigate and the ones that aren’t easy to use experiences the same issue. Websites are powerful marketing tools that can have a significant impact on the sales and reputation of your business. So, you should ensure that your website looks great and is visually stunning. In addition, you must also guarantee that your website is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can make sure your website meet all the above-mentioned requirements by opting for a high-quality Magento theme. However, you must consider a number of factors before buying a Magento theme to ensure that you are making the right buying decision.
Developers of Magento are constantly updating it to include new features and to boost its performance. So, the first thing to do is to check whether your preferred template is compatible with the latest version of Magento. If not, buying the template would be just an absolute waste of your time and money. This is because some of the functionalities in the theme might not work with Magento’s latest version.
Is It Easy to Use and Customizable
You will surely need to make a number of adjustments or changes to the theme to make it look unique or personal. If the theme doesn’t offer too many customization options or if it is hard to use, you will struggle with your web design project. So, it is best to do your research and choose a theme that is easy to use and customize. Responsiveness and Cross-browser compatibility Most of the modern Magento themes are fully responsive and compatible with most modern web browsers. Still, it is best to ensure that your preferred theme satisfies these two conditions. If your Magento theme is not responsive, your website will fail to provide an enticing site visiting experience. Customers who use different devices to access the web will be disappointed and they may prefer not to revisit your website.
Some Magento templates and themes may not load quickly when compared to others. So, you should test the loading speed of Magento themes before choosing certain one. Moreover, you should also ensure that the theme is optimized for Search Engine Optimization. This will help your website to acquire a higher rank in the search engine results page of Google. You must also check the user reviews of people who have used the template. Check if it supports popular plugins and see if the theme have all the features that you are looking for. Some of the best and most popular Magento Bootstrap templates ideal for a wide range of website design projects are given below.
Porto is arguably the best and most popular Magento theme built with the open-source framework.
- Multiple Demo layouts
- Unlimited color and header choices
- More than 300 Admin features
- Beautiful dark version
- Optimized for SEO
Market is a fully responsive Magento theme that features a simple and neat design along with a well-designed layout.
- Advanced admin panel
- Unlimited color choices
- Multiple setting and header options
- Compatible with most modern web browsers
- PSD theme files included
Fastest is another popular Magento theme that is very easy to use and customize.
- Testimonials, Promo Banners, Portfolio, Profiles, and more
- OWL Slider & OWL Slideshow
- Option to either hide or display images in Product Page
- Custom and Google fonts
- Responsive and cross-browser compatible
Everything is a stunning Mageno theme bundle that gives users access to more than 50 well-designed themes.
- Advance Layout Navigation and Search
- Powerful Drag & Drop Mega menu builder
- Advanced Theme settings
- Detailed documentation
- Easy to install and use
The creative and versatile Claue Magento template can be used to build a wide range of ecommerce websites.
- More than 25 Homepage layouts
- MGS Front-end Builder included
- Advanced Admin panel
- 6+ Shop Page layouts
- Unlimited color styles
Milano is a fully responsive and neatly designed Magento theme which has everything that is required to build a powerful website.
- 9 Unique Homepage layouts
- Ajax Cart and Wishlist
- Custom Banner Slider available
- Powerful Admin panel
- More than 10 Extensions
The feature-packed SAHARA Magento themes comes with a fine selection of over 57 Pre-built layouts.
- Unlimited header styles and color choices
- Multiple layout options
- One-click demo installation feature
- Google Fonts and Custom colors
- Ajax Wishlist, Compare, and Cart
Everything you will need to build a unique and good looking ecommerce website can be found within the Infinit theme.
- Visual Page Builder included
- Profiles, Portfolio, Promo Banners, and more
- OWL Slideshow & OWL Slider
- Popup Newsletter, Price slider filter, and more
- Multiple Setting and Layouts options for Product and Category pages
Universal is an incredibly flexible and easy to customize theme that is compatible with the latest version of Magento.
- 20 Stunning Demo layouts
- Google Rich Snippets and Google Map
- Background Slider, Countdown Timer, and more
- A well-designed 404 Error page
- Advanced typography
The minimal, simple, and feature-packed Magento theme that has the unique ability to improve the look and feel of ecommerce websites and online stores.
- Multiple header and footer styles
- 10 Well-designed Shop Pages
- More than 14 Well-designed Homepage styles
- Ajax Catalog and Ajax Loadmore Products
- Unlimited color styles