Most web developers strive to offer something unique and fresh to users when developing a product or application. It is crucial to follow such practices and develop a product that users will find to be creative and innovative. This is because users will be more drawn to such products, which will help you boost sales.
You must also put in extra efforts to ensure that your web app is convenient to use and budget-friendly. Developing a web app by keeping track of all the above-mentioned factors may seem challenging. This is why you should consider using these popular web application templates.
Plus React admin template is packed with features and it also has a neatly designed RTL dashboard.
- 7 Pre-built Applications
- Form Elements, Icons, Maps, and more
- Multiple Charts and Tables
- Separate Login and Register pages
- User, Error, General, and Ecommerce pages
Majestic is a super flexible and easy to customize admin template which allows users to easily build complex and powerful web applications.
- Essential UI and form elements
- Multiple Page styles
- Charts and Tables to represent data
- Clean and neat design
- Detailed Documentation
Even though Royal UI is available for free, it has got you fully covered when it comes to web app development and customization.
- Advanced UI elements
- Separate Register and Login Pages
- Five User pages
- Icons, Tables, Charts, and more
- Clean and well-commented code
Designed based on Bootstrap 4, FlatLab is a modern admin template featuring an eye-catchy flat design.
- Plenty of useful components
- Several mobile widgets
- Multiple charts
- Form Validation, Form Wizard, and Form Component
- Clean and well-commented code
The well-designed and feature-packed Xenon admin theme come with a huge selection of UI components.
- Powerful Skin Generator
- Chat, Timeline, Calendar, and more
- 4 Beautiful Dashboards
- 25+ Layout variants
- Based on Bootstrap 4
Material Admin template designed based on the principles of the Material Design framework can be used to build stunning web apps.
- Multiple layout options
- Beautiful color schemes
- Blog, Invoice, Pricing, User Profile, and more pages
- Bootstrap plugins and custom buttons
- Responsive and scrollable tables
Foton is actually a Software and app landing page theme that comes with an intuitive one-click demo import feature.
You can also check out Best Landing Page Templates of 2019 here.
- Revolution Slider and WPBakery Page Builder
- Multiple Inner page layouts
- Plenty of useful shortcodes
- More than 800 Google Fonts
- WPML plugin and WooCommerce integration
Built with the Bootstrap 4 framework, Robust offers unlimited customization options to users.
- 7 Unique Templates
- 5 Well-designed Dashboards
- Multiple Navbar and Menu options
- 5+ Powerful in-built web applications
- More than 2000 UI components and options
The multipurpose Admin Box AngularJS Dashboard theme featuring a unique, simple, and attractive design.
- Multiple Charting libraries
- SASS and Gruntjs tasks
- Clean and simple code
- Responsive design
The clean and modern DashLab Bootstrap 4 admin template comes with seven well-designed Dashboard demo layouts.
- More than 50 UI kit widgets
- Over 2500 Icon Fonts
- Data Tables and Charts
- Editors and Pickers
- Excellent documentation
Limpon is a powerful app landing page WordPress theme that can be easily customized and used.
- Four Homepage styles
- Unlimited color choices
- Advanced theme options panel
- WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution Slider
- Video and Parallax backgrounds
The feature-rich Jekas template helps you to build stunning web applications without any hassles.
- More than 30 HTML files
- 6 Unique Homepages
- Parallax and video backgrounds
- Easy to use and customize
- Revolution Slider
Rocker is another excellent Bootstrap 4 Dashboard template featuring a clean and elegant layout.
- Over 70 HTML page layouts
- Well-designed Inner and User Profile pages
- Multiple Data and Simple Static Widgets
- More than 200 UI icons
- Registration and Login pages
The premium admin template, CodeLab designed based on the Bootstrap framework comes with plenty of essential UI elements and components.
- Advanced Calendar and Advanced Datatables
- Form Wizard and jQuery validator
- Responsive design and compatible with most modern web browsers
- Login, Registration, and 404 Error pages
- Bootstrap components available